We will be re-opening from the 1st May 2021 - full opening schedule is available on our website
Our website has been updated with all the important changes we have made to make Splashdown Quaywest Waterpark, Paignton, Devon, as safe as reasonably possible for our staff and our visitors having taken due regard to the information provided by the Government. We have carried out an extensive risk assessment of our site and implemented a number of changes to our procedures, the layout of the site, and reduced the number of people allowed into the waterpark at any one time.
A minimum purchase of two tickets is required.
IMPORTANT: You must arrive at the waterpark between the arrival times printed on your ticket. Arrival outside these times does not guarantee entry and may shorten your visit, depending on prevailing operational conditions. Please make sure you have selected the correct day and arrival time before continuing with your purchase and arrive in good time for your session. You should check our Visiting Info Pages before booking especially in relation to our COVID-19 changes to our operation (this supersedes ANY previously published information) and what is required of you as a visitor.
- DO NOT attend the waterpark if you or any person in your social group is unwell
- At all times obey ALL the signs and instructions of the waterpark staff - there are additional ones in operation due to SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS
- FOLLOW the guidance and regulations issued by the UK Govt. at all times.
- DO NOT attend the waterpark if you are waiting for a COVID-19 TEST RESULT
- YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES IN OPERATION AT THE WATERPARK - NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN
- PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THE GOVERNMENT RULES AROUND GATHERING WITH PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD/SUPPORT BUBBLE - IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT BREACH THE PREVAILING REGULATIONS
*Tickets purchased on this site are non refundable as they are taken from an allocation which has a maximum and their purchase will prevent them from being bought and used by other customers wishing to visit. At the management's discretion, with a minimum of 24 hours notice, emailed requests to alter the date and time of the visit will be considered. We cannot guarantee to comply with this request.
Should we need to close again due to COVID - 19 restrictions your ticket is safe, we will put your ticket on hold with a new date and time to be decided by you. In the unlikely event that a new date or time cannot be found, a request for a refund should be EMAILED to us.
If you find that due to COVID - 19 your scheduled visit is postponed, you may request your ticket to be put on hold with a new date and time to be decided. It is not necessary to nominate a new date and time at that point. Requests should be EMAILED at least 24 hours before your booking is due to start OR at the point that you become aware that you cannot attend due to COVID - 19 e.g isolation or positive test. Requests for postponement in the 2 hours prior to scheduled attendance or afterwards will NOT under any circumstances be eligible for a refund.